Friday Prayers Law
Friday prayer is an obligation on every Muslim male. This is stated in the Qur'an and Hadith the following:
* Al-Quran Al Jumua paragraph 9, which means: "O believers, if ye are summoned to perform prayers on Friday, then hasten to remember God and leave the buying and selling, and it's better for you if you know . (Qur'an 62: 9)
* "Let the people were stopped from leaving the Friday prayer or if not, God will shut their minds then they would be negligent." (Narrated by Muslim)
* "What I intend to have someone (a priest) prays together with others, then I'll burn the houses of people who left Friday prayers." (Narrated by Muslim)
* "Friday Prayer is obligatory for every Muslim, held in congregation except for the four groups, namely slave, women, small children and sick people." (Narrated by Abu Dawood and Al-Hakim, the hadeeth saheeh)
Procedures for Friday Prayers
Muslim Friday sermon listening
The procedures for Friday prayers, namely:
1. Khatib climbed into the pulpit after the slide of the sun (time Dhuhr), then greeted and seated.
2. Peal Muadzin adzan as adzan Dhuhr.
3. The first sermon: Khatib stood to conduct the sermon that began with hamdalah and praise to Allah SWT and read shalawat the Prophet SAW. Then give counsel to the jama'a, reminding them with a loud voice, delivering orders and prohibitions of Allah and His Apostle, encouraging them to do good and to scare them from doing bad things, and remind them with promises of kindness and threat- Almighty Allah wa Subhannahu threat. Then sit for a while
4. The second sermon: Khatib start the second sermon with hamdalah and praise Him. Then proceed with the execution of the same sermon with the first sermon to the end
5. Khatib then descends from the pulpit. Furthermore muadzin implement iqamat to perform the prayer. Then led the congregation prayed two cycles to amplify the reading
Things that recommended
At Friday prayers every Muslim is recommended to consider the following points:
* Bathroom, neatly dressed, wearing perfume and bersiwak (brushing teeth).
* Leave the sale and purchase transactions when adzan already started reverb.
* Urge to go to the mosque.
* Perform the sunnah prayers at the mosque before Friday prayers during the Imam is yet to come.
* Do not step over the shoulders and separate sitting / sliding them.
* Stop of every talk and act in vain if the priest had come.
* Let the reading shalawat reproduce and greetings to the Prophet SAW on Friday night and noon
* Use it to seriously pray for the day Friday is the time for answering prayers efficacious.
Sources related hadith
Here is the source of the hadith regarding the prayer day Friday and Friday:
* "Bath, plucking the feathers do not have to, wear siwak, rubbing perfume on Friday recommended as best he could on every man who has Baligh." (Muttafaq 'alaih)
* "Whoever makes a bath on Friday like the bath jinabat, then she went to the mosque at the time of the first, then as if he sacrificed a camel with and who departed during the second, would be as if he sacrificed a cow, and who was left at third, would be as if he sacrificed a sheep that has horns, and who left during the fourth, would be as if he sacrificed with a chicken, and who set off at five, then as if he sacrificed with an egg, and when the priest came, then the angel was present to listen to the sermon. " (Muttafaq 'alaih)
* "It is not someone take a bath on Friday and purification as much as possible, then he wears perfume or cologne wearing, then go to the mosque and (there) does not split between two people (who sat in rows), then he prayed that disunnahkan for him, and he was silent when the priest has berkhutbah, with the exception of his sins will be forgiven between Friday (it) and next Friday while he's no great sin. " (Narrated by Al-Bukhari)
* "Perbanyaklah shalawat read to me on Friday, actually no one who read to me on Friday shalawat except shalawatnya shown me that." (Narrated by al-Hakim and al-Bayhaqi)
* "Whoever reads Surat al-Kahf on Friday, then he will get bright light in between the two Friday's." (Narrated by al-Hakim and al-Bayhaqi, hadeeth saheeh)
* "Lo said on Friday that there are times when a Muslim servant found her she was in a state of prayer and begged the good of Allah, Allah will grant it." (Narrated by Muslim)
The commander Zombie History of Islam and Islamic triumph in Brazil - Hearing the term "zombie" You certainly would think abo...
Prophet Ibrahim is the son Aaazar Tarih) (Saruj bin bin bin Tahur Rau 'bin Falij Syalih bin bin bin Aaabir Arfakhsyad ASIA bin Saam son ...
In the book Fiqh al-Islami Wa fiqhul Adillatuhu work Dr. Wahbah Az-Zuhaili, mentioned that: 1. Before doing Jima ', the couple was read...