Senin, 04 Oktober 2010

Why Pork Haram?

It has long been that we know that pork is forbidden in Islam. As Allah commands the other, then maybe we just know that it's one of the ban on Islamic teachings. So, exactly why pork is forbidden in such a way?

Islam has banned all kinds of blood. Chemical analysis of blood shows a high content of uric acid (uric acid), a chemical compound that can be harmful to human health.

In humans, these compounds are released as manure, and in fact 98% of uric acid in the body, removed from the blood by the kidneys, and thrown out of the body through urine.

Therefore, do not be surprised if Islam really appreciate the special prescribed method of animal slaughter. Sseorang slaughterer, while the name of the Almighty, make an incision cut the animal's neck veins, while letting the veins and organs intact. This causes the death of animals due to loss of blood from the body, rather than an injury to any vital organ.

If the organs, such as heart, liver, or brain damaged, the animal could die immediately and its blood will clot in the veins and eventually contaminate the meat. This resulted in meat animals will be contaminated by uric acid, making it toxic, but only on the present was, a new food experts would realize this.

Well, it turns out, in this case no one knows if pigs really can not be slaughtered at the neck because they do not have the neck, according to its natural anatomy Muslims believe that pigs must be slaughtered and fit for human consumption, surely Allah will design these animals with a neck.

But all that aside, everyone was certainly well informed about the harmful effects of the consumption of pork, in any form, be it pork chops, ham, or bacon. Medical science knows that there are risks for various diseases. Pigs are known as the host for many parasites and potential diseases. It is important to note that the system of biochemistry pigs spend only 2% of the total content of uric acidnya, while the remaining 98% is stored in the body.

So do not be surprised, if pork is dangerous for consumption.

Tidak ada komentar:

The commander Zombie History of Islam and Islamic triumph in Brazil

The commander Zombie History of Islam and Islamic triumph in Brazil - Hearing the term "zombie" You certainly would think abo...